These include:

  • Hotels/Motels

  • Mobile Home/RV Parks

  • Swimming Areas

  • Body Piercing and Tattoo Parlors

  • Schools


New establishments must submit plans to the Local Public Health Department and be approved before they are allowed to operate.



Department of Public Health

Hotel/Motel Regulations

Youth Camp Regulations

Mobile Home Regulations

Swimming Area Regulations

Tattoo Regulations

Body/Ear Piercing Regulations

 137 total views,  1 views today