Employment physicals are available.
Tuberculosis (TB) Program
TB Skin testing is available along with a tuberculosis treatment program should a patient have latent or active TB.
In house lipid profile screening is available.
STD and HIV Testing
Please call the Christian County Health Department for availability and eligibility for the following immunizations:
- Influenza- (also known as the flu) is a contagious respiratory illness caused by flu viruses. It can cause mild to severe illness, and at times can lead to death.
- Tdap- This immunization is a combination vaccine that protects against three potentially life-threatening bacterial diseases: tetanus, diphtheria, and pertussis (whooping cough).
- Hepatitis A- Hepatitis A vaccine is a vaccine against the hepatitis A virus.
- Hepatitis B- Hepatitis B vaccine is a vaccine for the prevention of hepatitis B, an infection caused by the hepatitis B virus (HBV).
- Shingles- Your risk of shingles and post-herpetic neuralgia(PHN) increases as you get older. CDC recommends that people 60 years old and older get shingles vaccine to prevent shingles and PHN.
- Prevnar 13- Protects against pneumococcal pneumonia is not a cold or the flu. It’s an illness that is caused by Streptococcus pneu-monia, a common bacteria. Its symptoms appear quickly and can be severe.
- Gardasil- Protects against the human papillomavirus (HPV) infection. Most people—about 9 in 10—will get an HPV infection at some point in their lives. HPV infections can cause health problems, including several kinds of cancer in both women and men.
- MMR- Protects against measles, mumps and rubella.
- Varicella- Protects against chickenpox.
1,377 total views, 2 views today